(Closed) What kind of bustle should I get ?

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
796 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Im not sure how one would, it seems formfitting around the hip area

Post # 5
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Oh, jealousy pains – I LOVE Dabra!  On tulle dresses, I love the French bustle.  However your seamstress should should you a few different ways.  You’ll most likely have a 2 part bustle – one way for the tulle layers on top, and another way for the lining and crinoline layers underneath.  Prepare your Maid/Matron of Honor. 😉

The topic ‘What kind of bustle should I get ?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors