(Closed) What kind of shapewear are you wearing under your dress?

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I bought my shapewear from Victoria’s Secret. I bought the one that goes down the thighs to cover All parts lol. It is one of the most “comfortable” shapers I have ever worn and doesnt roll down like Spanx.

Post # 4
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

thehappiestbridetobe:  None really. My dress will be semi-strapless with lace sleeves, so I need a strapless bra. It’s also really unattractive when women hike up their bras and dresses, but that’s just me. So my best friend pointed me in the direction of longline bras. I had to stop at 7 stores before I found one that wasn’t ridiculous.

Post # 6
2510 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I bought a pair of “trust your thinsticts” spanxs that go to the mid waist.  There were the only ones that would work with my dress (it has a keyhole), be seamless, not roll down, not die in summer heat, and actually give some sort of support.

Post # 8
1313 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: A very pretty church.

I will be wearing a corset from this shop http://www.fairygothmother.co.uk/wedding_corsets.htm it was wonderfully on sale so I can’t link you to the one I bought, as it was discontinued.

However, here is a photo that is not of me of someone else wearing it and looking stunning:

  • This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Taiki.

The topic ‘What kind of shapewear are you wearing under your dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors