(Closed) What kind of slip should I wear with this dress?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What should I add to this dress?
    Crinoline : (3 votes)
    50 %
    Hoop skirt : (3 votes)
    50 %
    niether : (0 votes)
  • Post # 4
    458 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

    @AirForceFiance: My dress is a full A-line and when I asked here on Wedding Bee, a hoop skirt was suggested. It’ll help hold up the dress and create the full look while keeping the legs cool. I recently purchased mine (3 ring hoop skirt off amazon) and I honestly love it (it’s also a lot of fun to play around in) so I’d also suggest a hoop skirt for your dress. I’m not sure of the silhouette of your dress (ball gown?) but maybe a 4 ring hoop skirt. Maybe go to a bridal salon and try on hoop skirts with your dress to determine the size you need.

    You should check out this blog post by Mrs. Shortcake on what to wear under your dress. http://www.weddingbee.com/2008/02/10/what-to-wear-under-there/

    I was also recommended this video on how to sit in a hoop skirt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fK-J-WR230


    The topic ‘What kind of slip should I wear with this dress?’ is closed to new replies.

    Find Amazing Vendors