Post # 1
- Top Shop being where Borders used to be. After it closed down (sadface) it was empty for a month or two, then was replaced with a discount bookstore, which was really good although it was really hard to find anything, so if you were looking for a specific book you would have trouble. But now that has gone and there is a Top Shop in its place. Seriously, really irritating every single time I pass it. Put a Barnes & Noble there instead if you want a big overseas store, but not Top Shop!
- I spent over $30 on junk food today, so this caused me to be irritated with myself. And the worst part is, it will only last me a couple of days, at most.
- Not one of the items I was selling ending today sold. Not one, I was hoping they would, they had several people ‘watching’ them, but no one bid. No one. And I am pretty sure I priced them well too.
What are your little annoyances for the day, bees?
Post # 3
– Rain that only poured down when I had to walk 10 minutes uphill, then again 3 hours later on the downhill. Don’t get me wrong I love rain and walking in it but not when I have all my thesis research materials with me!
– Coming home to find out that my mum had changed the cat’s bedroom (he doesn’t come out much due to our dogs) to being in my bathroom. I think that one has finally been resolved. Just reaffirms my countdown until Fiance and I have our house deposit at the end of the year.
– An article that I need to read for my thesis refusing to open on my computer -_-‘
Post # 4
-The fact that I couldn’t sleep well last night, took an unexpected nap, and now can’t sleep. We have a snow day tomorrow, thank goodness, but I don’t want to jack up my sleep schedule.
-That my district coordinator refuses to push back the deadline for our third common core assessment (process essay and a speech) even though we had a “snow break” (a whole week off) at the beginning of Feb. and have another snow day tomorrow.
-I feel like shit and I don’t know why. I have that achy feeling and cannot be sick anymore this year. I only have 1 sick day left (we get 9 each school year)
-This headache that won’t go away.
Other than that…good day!
Post # 5
I’ve spent nearly the entire day (12 hours) and 14 hours yesterday at the computer doing homework. I miss my husband and my dog. This is the worst. (Guess it’s not a little thing!)
Post # 6
Sounds like you all have a lot on your plate!
@MissMonie: Haha yeah the rain annoyed me today too, luckily I had an umbrella with me!
Post # 7
That my Darling Husband thought our daughter needed a 2 1/2 hour nap yesterday afternoon whilst I was at work, even after her 2 hour morning nap which resulted in her being awake for the day today at 5am!!
Post # 8
Yay fellow Queenslanders!
– The new tram line in Southport causing the lights to take more time in changing resulting in me being exactly 2 minutes late for work.
– The rain of course!
– And my onsite manager sending generic texts every week to people with dogs about the unpleasant dog poo odour in our complex when he knows exactly who it is! My neighbour…like why not just fix the issue with them and save us all the hastle of having to smell it and waste minutes to read unnecessary texts. That’s my biggest peeve today!
Post # 9
I’m so sick of winter – it won’t stop snowing!