- 5 years ago
- Wedding: October 2012
What makes you beautiful?
- Give me your gut response.
- Then think about it for a minute it or two, and give you next response (if different).
What makes you beautiful?
Gut answer: The way my SO looks at me
Longer thought answer: The way I look and feel when I’m all relaxed and relatively stress free.
1. My amazing face.
2. I mean, I find myself physically attractive (usually) because I care about my appearance. I dress nicely and do my hair and makeup every day (my old–female–coworkers used to make fun of me because I did this instead of wearing sweats, hats, and no makeup). I’m educated, intelligent, funny, and I have a great personality (a bad personality can totally ruin beauty).
1.My hair. Lol my hair is my baby, it is down to my bum and it has a natural wave.
2.My attitude, compassion, and confidence 🙂
first thought in my head = “my big ole booty” (seriously i thought that. i dont know why, i have a bubble italian butt)
thought after a few minutes = my humour and easy going nature
1. My smile, not only because I think it’s my best feature, but because it means I’m happy
2. My creative spirit – I love and practice art, music, and dance
First thought: my I-don’t-give-a-f*** ‘tude my mama passed down to me.
On further thought: my spontaneity. Wake up with a random wild hair to do something? I’m there. I don’t need a shower, make-up… (I think this also speaks volumes of FI’s beauty, because I honestly don’t think I’d be so spontaneous if it weren’t for him and his ability to make me feel beautiful no matter what).
GREAT question! 🙂
1. I am going to say my smile and hair =) I had braces for 8 years so I’m darn proud of my teeth lol and my hair is super long a thick =)
2. I’m a kind and compassionate person with a spunky spirit 😉
1. Who I am. My intensity, my perceptiveness, my authenticty and my openness to experience. I feel I am “like fire” (or perhaps more like a very hot ember) and those who see this about me find me beautiful (and/or scary, lol, if they don’t realize my gentle side, which I don’t make as immediately apparent).
2. Physically, I guess I like that I’m long and lean with dark hair and eyes, angular features and a very feminine, nipped-in waist. These traits seem to match how I feel I am.
1. My sense of humor and take-no-bullshit attitude
2. My skin and hair is faboo.
1- My eyes are awesome
2- My disgusting, freakish, sunshine-y optimism. I am literally a ball of endless sunshine and joy and delight. You know those creepy people that are like “I can’t think of anything bad in my life!” I’m one of those. And with the exception of two years with an abusive ex, I’ve ALWAYS been like that!
The topic ‘What makes you beautiful?’ is closed to new replies.