Post # 1
My boyfriend asked what size I wanted my moissanite ring to be. Its between 1.00ct and 1.25ct. I have long skinny size 5 fingers. Im also a phlebotomist so i have to wash my hands every five seconds. SO ladys please help me.
1. what size 1.00 or 1.25 ct? show me pictures so i can compare 😉
2.Should i get it inhansed (amora stone)?
3. Is a 1.00 1.25 stone very green or yellow in the first place?
4. Where should he buy it?
Post # 3
@carly90: I really don’t think you can go wrong with either a 1 or 1.25 carat stone. I happen to have a 1 carat unenhanced moissanite, and I love it, and my fingers are a lot bigger than yours. I’m a size 9, so a 1 carat would look quite a bit larger on your finger.
As for your questions:
1. Like I said, you can’t go wrong with either. Both would look great.
2. If you’re really sensitive to color (don’t want to see any warmth) or if you really want a super colorless stone, go for enhanced. My unenhanced moissy is very white, and almost never see any yellow in it (only see yellow when it’s overcast and I look at the stone from the side) and have never ever seen it have a green tint. I think the green tint is more of a problem for larger stones that are shapes other than rounds. But with a 1 or 1.25 carat stone, I would keep it unenhanced, but that’s just me.
3. Already kinda covered this, but no, my stone is not yellow or green.
4. Mine is from MoissaniteCo.com and I’ve never heard anything bad about them. They have a super awesome selection of settings and stone sizes.
Here’s a few pictures!
Post # 4
Thank you for your reply it helps alot 🙂
Post # 5
@carly90: You’re welcome! I love to help ladies who are considering moissanite!