(Closed) What Movie Are You Most Excited For In 2013?

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: What Movie(s) Are You Most Excited For In 2013?

The Hobbit: Desolation Of Smaug

Anchorman: The Legend Continues

Thor: The Dark World

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Smurfs 2

Despicable Me 2

Man Of Steel (new superman movie)

Iron Man 3

Star Trek Into Darkness

• Post # 17
    2446 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    @ChuckNorris:  It was another screener for me re: Zero Dark Thirty. But I was sure it came out the 19th and people were talking about it on FB… Maybe that was limited release? Anyway, it was ok (started out incredibly and then faded) for me but people LOVE it. I can see it winning Best Picture unless a dark horse like Argo or Django steal its thunder. As for Anchorman, I have it memorized! Lol. I didn’t like Hungover 2 either but yeah, Galifianakis could just prance around on the screen for 2 hours doing nothing and I would clap and squeal like a teenage fan girl.

Post # 19
    1548 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
    @atlbride2013:  I saw zero dark thirty last weekend, it’s was only released in some cities. It was awesome. I  absolutely recommend it. 

i really want to see Anchorman II, the hunger games, and Oz

Post # 20
    4464 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

Honestly, I’m not so much looking forward to any of those movies. I loved The Hunger Games books, but I’m not necessarily super looking forward to the movie. I’m sure I’ll see it, and I’m sure it will be good, but I haven’t been anticipating it. Same for The Hangover – hopefully it will be funny. I’m definitely looking forward to Oz and The Great Gatsby. 

Post # 21
    1041 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

Ender’s game is the one I’m most excited for! I can’t wait. The second  part of The Hobbit, and Catching Fire are high on my list as well

Post # 22
    1290 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2013

I actually just read Safe Haven a few days ago.. didn’t even know it was going to be made a movie. Though I will see it eventually, I won’t see it in the theater. Other than that: THE HUNGER GAMES!! Definitely will see that one opening weekend!

Post # 23
    879 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

I just saw Life of Pi (highly recommend) and saw a preview of The Great Gatsby. Really looking forward to it!

Post # 24
    4605 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

I’m most excited about The Hunger Games and the Hobbit. 

Post # 28
    4272 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
    @ChuckNorris:  

Me too! I caught up on the books to hold me over, but I am still impatient!

Post # 29
    116 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: January 2009

OMG! I LOVE YOU!  I LOVE movies and had no idea there was a new Thor one!!!  Yay!!!  I LOVE superhero movies (I used to be “OptimusPrime” on here but changed my name) and can’t wait!  Thank you!

Post # 31
    4272 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
    @ChuckNorris:  

They are comic books so you can probably squeeze them in and they are a lot different then the show. Andrea is actually my favorite in the books!

The topic ‘What Movie Are You Most Excited For In 2013?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors