Post # 47
the cold or flu that kicked in last night and is making me feel like crap! i had a pretty high fever late last night and it’s stayed low grade today but i feel like poo and still had to go to class anyway this afternoon 🙁
Post # 48
I’m annoyed with my parents. Although the have the best intentions for me they CLEARLY do not understand the boundaries when it comes to my privacy. I am growing very tired of them feeling like they need to know every move I make, and have a say in everything I do! Grr!
Post # 49
@McVerde: Happy Birthday!
Post # 50
My tights just annoyed me because I got a run! BOO!
Post # 51
I’m annoyed that I have to go to the doctor’s office tomorrow… for the 3rd time this month! I can’t seem to get/stay healthy.
Post # 52
I’m annoyed at the 15 year olds I had to teach today, they were so indignant it was unbelievable.
Secondly i’m ordering the Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses tomorrow and only one out of three BMs has let me know their measurements!
Post # 53
@JennBug89: Kudos to you!! I could never teach children that small! I like feeling more like a teacher than a babysitter…although lately I feel more like the latter. lol
Post # 54
@McVerde: happy birthday!
I’m annoyed because I live in Rhode Island and it’s going to snow again tonight into tomorrow. Makes for a crappy commute to work, and I’m just sick of being cold!
I’m also annoyed about work. I have been working at this small home improvement store that just opened in October, and it’s been really slow. I’ve had tons of time to research wedding stuff because there’s nothing else to do. The owner is running an ad in the paper that started today, and we’ve been pretty busy. This annoys me because I want to sit here and get paid to do nothing like I have for the past few months.
Post # 55
I am annoyed at:
- The rejection e-mails from filing out applications
- Not being able to stop sneezing
- When I’m not sneezing, I feel like I do, but nothing happens
- My financial situation
- Being cooped up in a house
- Not hearing back post-interview though they have e-mailed my references
Hm, I think that’s about it. All that I’ll post today anyways. Been a long week.
Post # 56
– I have to choose between field school and a fellowship
– It was 25 mph winds this morning making it ~40 degrees colder than it was yesterday
– The apartment management who stuck my FH with an oven that blows a fuse everytime you try to broil (guess what I did by accident…)
– having to use a toaster oven to bake a large potato
– Beligerent college students who have no place in college, or in society. (seriously, you’re culm GPA OVER THREE YEARS has never been above 2.25 and you complain when you were marked inactive for academics?!)
Post # 57
I’m annoyed at my boss, who hasn’t come into the office during office hours for the past two months and doesn’t answer his phone or respond to emails for days at a time which puts me behind because I have to wait for his approval and then I have to cop it from our clients and he doesn’t! Argh!
Post # 58
My upstairs neighbor is really noisy. On top of playing loud video games, the floors is FREAKY CREAKY. I mean Freaky. I cannot sleep with it. I really want to move… It is driving me nuts. It is right above my head and my bed in my bedroom and it sounds like he is playing racketball in his room with a super loud creaky floor above me. I hate it.
Post # 59
@cbee: I feel ya there!! Our upstairs neighbor is an overweight teenage boy whose mother yells at him on a daily basis about ‘wacking off’. Oh yea. Yesterday I was catching up on my Hulu (so glad Pretty Little Liars is back!) when I heard him singing the ‘boots with the fur’ song at the top of his lungs. He must have been stopping with the beat because my ceiling fan was shaking.
Post # 60
1. Fiance is on nights. I will only see him an hour a day for the next six days 🙁
2. We’ve already had 42 inches of snow and it’s gonna snow again tomorrow.
Post # 61
Oh and I gained fifteen lbs (screw you IUD!!! jk) and none of my clothes fit. Granted, I was a bit emaciated looking but it’s still tough to not be able to button your pants.