Post # 1
Facials, fitness, spray tan, hair removal, Botox, braces, lash extensions Etc?
Personally I am going to do Pure Barre 3x a week to tone, reduce sweets, no alcohol and do some chemical peels and facials. Debating lash extensions but not sure.
Thanks for sharing!
Post # 2
– Orange theory 3x a week. Helps with weight loss and also gives some nice muscle tone
– lash extensions – I got them for my bachelorette party and have been getting refills until after the wedding. I love them! They look so fab
– Minimal alcohol and added sugar for about a month before the wedding
– Doing a face mask 3x / week. I have nice skin, but the just make me feel glowy and good about myself
Post # 3
I don’t think i’d want lash extensions, but who knows on that day.
Natural but brilliant makeup.
clean nails and a nice manicure/pedicure.
No sweets the week of.
No alcohol the week of.
I plan to eat healthy all the time, but especially a couple weeks prior.
I will also be in communication with my FH to make sure we are both doing ok 🙂
Post # 4
Nothing. Or at least nothing I don’t normally do (I guess I shaved my legs!)
I figured everybody there already knew me, and were celebrating with me, my some weird fake image of me trying to meet social standards.
Post # 5
I’m having laser treatments monthly for my mild rosacea/dilated capillaries and microneedling on my chest to improve texture (sun damage). I plan to eat really clean a few months out.
Post # 6
Orange theory 4 days a week, combines with intermittent fasting about 6 days a week.
Worked on getting my hair color where I wanted it. Lash extensions about 2 months before. Our wedding was in Mexico, so I tanned fond months before so I didn’t burn like a lobster. Started waxing a year before and I will never turn back lol
Post # 7
elizabethlindsay7 : lol, I got my first and possibly last mani/pedi and a facial wax. That is all. Wanted to lose weight but didn’t really try. I don’t even think I got a haircut!
Post # 8
No fast food starting 3 months prior (I normally ate it at least 1-2 times a week) and trying to eat more veggies – otherwise my diet is the same.
I’ve been focusing on my upper body more with weights (and pretty much ignoring my legs since you won’t be able to see them in the dress). Lots of assisted pull ups, tricep dips, shoulder press, mountain climbers, planks, etc.
I thought about tanning to help even out my skin (cover up redness/acne), but my FH is so pale that I think it would look funny in pictures if I’m a much darker colour than him.
I don’t plan on fake eyelashes, just a little mascara. I want to look like me on my wedding day – not a doll version of myself haha. So makeup will be minimal and “natural” looking. I’ve never had my nails done, so I will likely just trim short and put a clear coat of polish on.
Definitely need to Nair my moustache and pluck my unibrow though! LOL
Post # 9
I get married a week tomorrow. I had my nails done and lash extensions (which are amazing!) for my hen weekend last week and will be having my nails redone and lashes touched up next week.
Post # 10
Holy hell have I been treating myself lately! 😹 first, fiancé and I started Keto last sept or October after we came back from vacation a little fluffy. We’ve been doing 1-2 months on then one month off.
Laser hair removal – I DO NOT want to have to shave my pits and bikini line on the honeymoon!
Botox and juvederm – I already get my lips done. They were in need of a touch up so I thought I’d get Botox too while I was there!
Eyelash extensions- I got a Groupon and cannot wait to get them done!
Nails – I get my nails done every 3 weeks. Fiancé and I will get pedi’s the week of.
Massages – I get terrible knots and the extra working out has made them worse so I signed up for a massage membership
bought a new pair of extensions
Post # 11
My wedding is at the end of May, so what I am doing or have planned so far is:
- I began a weight loss program in January, hoping to lose somewhere between 10 and 15 pounds (I am down 6 pounds so far, plus 9+ inches lost)
- I’m beginning to go tanning again (I got so pale over the winter!), and I will probably also get a spray tan a few days before the wedding
- I’ve started getting Brazilian waxes again, and if I can afford it, I’ll probably get my back, arms, and legs waxed too during the week of my wedding
- Eyebrow threading the week of the wedding
- Manicure/Pedicure the week of the wedding
- Will be getting my hair highlighted a couple weeks before the wedding
- I have an appointment in April to get my teeth professionally whitened
I think that’s it!
Post # 12
Started incorporating weight training into my workout routine to tone up, watching my diet a little more.
Beauty-wise, I started tretinoin (Retin-A) last month to help with some fine lines and texture issues, and I’m trying to be more consistent with my skincare routine overall. I’ve been more diligent about whitening my teeth regularly, and I’ll buy new extensions.
I plan to get a brazilian wax and possibly lash extensions just before the wedding. I’ll do my own mani but I will probably get a pedicure.
Post # 13
I didn’t do anything much more than normal. I got a massage the day before, got a pedicure and got my a manicure with dip powder.
Post # 14
I didn’t do anything elaborate until the month and few weeks before and of course week of.
Ate healthier in general, no real workout plan
No soda/alcohol/excess sugar or processed food the week of
Mani/pedi the day before
Hair done in increments leading up to – was going blonder for the wedding and did do two back to back appts about a month apart, last one was a week before the wedding.
Massage – couples w/ Darling Husband. He LOVED this – if you can both get off I highly recommend it. Calmed us both down to do together.
I think I face-masked and did teeth white-strips about once a week a month before. Twice a week if I stayed on top of myself.
Post # 15
I’m in the last 9 days but here is what I did:
- Upped my HIIT workouts (Orange Theory, boxing and Insanity) to 3-4x a week and lowered weights to 2-3 times a week (usually its the other way around: weights 3-4x a week and HIIT 2-3x)
- Cut out all sugar
- Lowered alcohol consumption (although now that I am in the home stretch, I’ve had to deal with a lot of family members a lot more often and the wine consumption has increased!)
- Weekly at home facials: 1 minute in shower facial followed by a mask, then a sheet mask and finished off with some really good moisturizer
- Switched all skin care to Dr. Brandt – and was just WAY more consistent with my skincare routine. I did it every night instead of being hit or miss
- Teeth whitening strips
- Keeping my manicure done to grow out my nails
- I’ll get a spray tan before the wedding – already did one before the bachelorette to make sure it would last okay and look okay.