(Closed) What phone do you have? :)

posted 7 years ago in Technology
  • poll: What phone do you have?
    iPhone (specify which below) : (186 votes)
    59 %
    Blackberry (specify) : (7 votes)
    2 %
    Palm (specify) : (0 votes)
    Galaxy (specify) : (58 votes)
    18 %
    Droid (specify) : (16 votes)
    5 %
    HTC (specify) : (10 votes)
    3 %
    other android I'm not thinking of (specify) : (10 votes)
    3 %
    flip phone : (4 votes)
    1 %
    slider phone (non-smartphone) : (10 votes)
    3 %
  • Post # 77
    2196 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

iPhone 5… and an iPad mini… and a MacBook Pro.  Yes, Apple has me well and truly hooked.  But their customer service is amazing, had issues with my last Macbook a month or so before the three year extended warranty ran out and they replaced my 2010 model with the latest.  This is my third iPhone (inherited my mum’s 3, then upgraded to a 4 and now a 5 and will likely upgrade again when they bring the new one out later this year because plans here in Australia are pretty good with upgrades).

Post # 78
    292 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2014

Galaxy S3. Fiance has a Note 2. I’ll be upgrading to whatever the best Galaxy phone is next year when my contract comes up. I’ve absolutely loved the galaxy phones, and they’re very well-reviewed (the best reviewed actually I believe). Plus, I hate Apples with a rare passion.

Post # 79
    85 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: February 2015

iPhone 5s. Love it

Post # 80
    980 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

@lenabee:  Nokia lumia, it is the easiest smart phone to use ever!!

Post # 81
    1409 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
    @alm199:  Just curious, what have you noticed that’s different about the 4 vs 3? Next time I updgrade I might get the Galaxy S5 if it’s out, so I’m curious about the perspective from a non-tech-blogger who had both.

Post # 82
    7899 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

I have an iPhone 4S. I’ve had an HTC Hero and Evo Shift. The HTCs were awesome compared to what I had before (a Blackberry and then non-smart phones before that) and so at first I really loved them, but they are NOTHING compared to the iPhone. DS got an iPhone 5C when they came out. I love his phone even more than mine. It’s much faster.

Post # 83
    1160 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
    @lenabee:  so wait, it literally exploded?! Haha thats both awesome and terrible!

Post # 84
    1245 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Had iPhone 2 up til 5. Needed a switch,  so went to a Galaxy 4. I love my mobile device.

Post # 85
    1982 posts
    Buzzing bee

IPhone 4s and I love. First iPhone ever and I’m never going back to android devices.

Post # 86
    5658 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2012

iPhone 5s

Post # 89
    1924 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
    @peachacid:  I could, but I agree that it’s wasteful to get a new one just because my old one is kind of slow.  I just would be quicker to replace it without his love-the-earth guilt trips lol

Post # 90
    864 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
    @librarygirl85:  I saw that on someone at the airport. I googled “iPhone case pink tape” and found it lol. 

Just searched for it on the US amazon and it’s dirt cheap! This one is 2$ incl shipping!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0052QRMG2

it’s only for iPhone 4 and 4S though. 

Post # 91
    2966 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

i have an lg octane. it’s a non-smartphone. i really don’t want a smartphone. i don’t need games to entertain me 24 hours a day. i already have a camera that like, so that’s not really a selling point for me. and i hate hate hate touch screens. everyone tells me i’ll get used to it, but i use my husband’s phone pretty often (like when he’s driving or whatever) and in the 3.5 years we’ve been together, i’m not even close to being used to it. i just want to throw it against the wall.

i will probably make the switch eventually, but i won’t go down without a fight, haha.

The topic ‘What phone do you have? :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors