- 6 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013
My husband and I *love* travel. Part of my problem is that there is almost nowhere I wouldn’t go.
What places are on your list?
I’m going to attempt to start, though, I’ll have to go through every continent!
- Southeast Asia (I’ve been to Thailand) Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Bali, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore…
- India, Nepal
- Taiwan, Japan (I’ve been to China and Japan and would really love love love to revisit)
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- France (been twice, must go again), Italy (again, been, but would love to visit Venice), Spain, Portugal
- Greece/Turkey (been to Turkey, fell in love in Turkey, married a Turk, visiting February 2012, will have a wedding reception in Turkey, it’s on the permanent list to be repeated again and again.)
- South Africa (saw an Imax movie about the oceans off the coast of South Africa and the scenery was *gorgeous*), Uganda (have a friend in Uganda who keeps inviting me, but there’s just a tiny part of me thats a little bit scared, yet incredibly intrigued), Egypt, Madagascar, Kenya
- Ummm, everywhere. Particularly Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador/Galapagos
- Guatemala, Belize, Costa Rica
- California Coast — driving the coast this summer in order to scout a place to live… another post on that later. 😉
- Las Vegas (been before, must go again)
- New Orleans
- Orlando (guilty pleasure)
- Endless list of national parks
- All Caribbean Islands (how can I possibly choose?)