(Closed) What should I call this??

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
23599 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Stormchild:  Well, we call this kind of neckline a crumb catcher, I believe. That’s the closest thing I can think of.

I think this is the more traditional “crumb catcher” so I’m not 100% sure that that’s what the above is called. Hope i’m helping!

Post # 5
1478 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Creek club at ion, SC

Ummm a V style crumb snatcher maybe, lol

Post # 6
3371 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I was going to say crumbcatcher too. Maybe an architectural crumbcatcher? 😛

Post # 8
2634 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Stormchild:  crumbcatcher… i love it, esp for small busted brides…it gives balance to the hips

The topic ‘What should I call this??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors