Post # 18
I think I’m done with most of my vendors! I am so excited to finally post this! And I have been very happy with most of them so far! 🙂
Venue: The Grand Long Beach
Caterer: The Grand Long Beach
Coordinator: Jennifer Yamauchi
Photographer: RayJoyce Photo
DJ: Tim Coy/ Pacific Events
Invitations: The Divine Invitation
Florist: Me! (just kidding…me and a few of my bms, aunts, and whoever else can help the day before!)
Cake: The Great Dane Bakery, Los Alamitos
Officiant/Church: Saints Archangels Michael and Gabriel, Torrance
Dress: Alfred Angelo
Shoes: Hmmm…still working on this one! too many shoes, only a 12 hour window to wear them all!
Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: Aroma Design (garment district LA)
Hair Stylist: Susie Chhuor
MUA: Susie Chhuor
Photobooth company: (either yourphotobooths.com or partybooths)
Post # 19
Post # 20
I’m pretty much done with everything. I just have to figure out the DJ/ MUSIC situation and my makeup n hair..:D
- Venue: The Summit House, Fullerton
- Caterer: same as above
- Coordinator: Carmen from the summit house n My FI’s aunt
- engagement photo: Itsumo Photography, San Diego
- Day of photographer: David from Harvard Photography
- DJ:still in the works :T
- Florist: Mom’s friend
- Cake: Van’s Bakery
- Officiant: Pastor Isaac Kim
- Dress: Maggie Sottero Sabelle. I got it Amy’sBridal in Westminster
- Shoes: Bright fushia strappy heals from Thailand
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: Windsor
- Hair Stylist: ??? help!
- MUA: HELP!
- Invitations: Viriya Wedding, Bangkok, Thailand.
Post # 23
Great vendors, I luckily know plenty…
Venue: Newland House in Huntington Beach or Via Verde Country Club in San Dimas, Cafe Del Sol in Studio City, Japanese Garden in Van Nuys…these are all really great places!!!
Caterer: Herarch and Ara
Photographer: Herman Au
Post # 27
I got married last month – here are my vendors:
- Venue – Long Beach Museum of Art
- Caterer – Same as above
- Coordinator – Krista Dkins (Message me for her information)
- Photographer – Jessica Quadra
- DJ – Diamond DJ Entertainment Larry Wohrman
- Florist – CM Armstrong Design (Corinne Armstrong – FANTASTIC JOB)
- Cake – Cuppacakes located in San Pedro, Rose really customizes to what you want.
- Officiant – Don Johnson
- Dress – Alfred Angelo They rip you off on alterations, I went to Mahtab and she was amazing)
- Shoes – Stuart Weitzman
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress – Priscilla of Boston
- Hair Stylist – Sara Newton (Message me if you want her information)
- MUA – Natalia Ewalt (she went above and beyond her duties. She was one of my favorite vendors)
- Invitations (Cliff Brunson, he is so talented. Message me for his info)
Post # 29
- Venue – Catholic Church in Temple City
- Caterer – Domenico’s Italian restaurant (very accomodating place, they charged for the food and drink only, not the venue)
- Coordinator – Myself
- Photographer – Nathan See
- DJ – Tony Millot (this guy sings just like Frank Sinatra, our guests thought he was lip synching, he also DJ’s)
- Florist – Flower Mart in Temple City (very reasonable considering I wanted calla lillies in October) http://www.flowermarttc.com/
(very comfy shoes they’ll dye any color and they accept on-line coupons)
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress – I only had an Maid/Matron of Honor and she got her dress at Nordstroms
- Hair Stylist – My regular stylist, she did a great job.
- MUA – Had my make-up done at MAC without testing her out first and I loved how it turned out.
- Invitations – Valentines Promise did a great job with our Hallowedding caricature invite. Our guests loved them.
Two other vendors that we had were Old Memories Car Club that picked us up in vintage cars and CF Dominicana Cigar caterers.
Post # 30
Invitations: Aardvark Letterpress. The best old school letterpress in town!