(Closed) What songs are you playing for your wedding & ceremony?

posted 7 years ago in Music
Post # 3
3222 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I had one of my BMs play her acoustic guitar…

The BMs walked down to Blackbird by the Beatles, and I walked down to Falling in Love in a Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg.

Post # 5
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I walked out to make you feel my love by adele, groom, family, and girls walked to divine romance by phil whickham. Always forever by phil whickham for sand. Our first dance was making memories of us by kieth urban and father daughter was my little girl by tim mcgraw

Post # 6
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I think we decided that my girls will walk to “Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop” by Landon Pigg, and then I’ll walk in to “So Are You to Me” by EastMountainSouth…thanks to the help of you all!!!  🙂

Post # 7
715 posts
Busy bee

The bridal party will walk to “Storybook Love” from the Princess Bride

I will walk to Jonathan Cain’s Bridal March (google it, it’s AMAZING!)

and we will leave to the theme song from Stargate (tv series)

Post # 8
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

i like jordin sparks- no air

monica- for you i will

Post # 9
1166 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I used two Jason Mraz songs… my girls walked to “Lucky” (bilingual version – English/Spanish) and I walked to “I’m Yours” (live from Seoul version). We danced to “In the Colors” by Ben Harper. Recessional song was “Sound of Sunshine” by Michael Franti (wedding was at sunset).

@Miss. Snowball: I LOVE LOVE LOVE Princess Bride! “Storybook Love” was on my short list, but in the end we went with a more tropical vibe (beach wedding).

Post # 10
8 posts
Newbee

@napabridekelsey: I fell in love with “falling in love in a coffee shop”  I am also walking down the asile to it in October.  So excited.  I have a friend who is playing it acoustic.  I am cutting out the middle part, but it’s perfect.

Post # 11
7311 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Bed & Breakfast

We selected 3 songs to play during our ring warming ceremony. We should only need 2 songs, but we wanted to have a 3rd in case that part takes longer than expected.

1. All You Need Is Love- The Beatles

2. You and Me: Dave Mathews Band

3. Plain White Ts: Rhythm of Love

Other contenders were Colbie Calliet/Jason Mraz (Lucky), Colbie Caliet (I Do), Jasom Mraz (I’m Yours), Train (Marry Me, If It’s Love), Jack Johnson (Better Together), Elvis (Love Me Tender, I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You), The Beatles (When I’m 64), Edwin Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros (Home), and Ingrid Michaelson (The Way I Am– I still really want this one, but Mr. LK thinks it’s too indie).

Post # 13
3222 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@Mdaugherty: I just had my cousin stop playing when I got to the front. But it was so perfect 🙂

Post # 14
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I need to save this thread!  I have no idea what music we are going to use:-(  Did any of you who didn’t have acoustic or band have your dj play the ceremony songs?  I have no idea how that works…guess I better figure it out since the wedding is in a month!

Post # 15
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@lockha: LOVE My Little Girl!!!!!!

i actually hadn’t thought of a song to walk down the aisle to……just assumed it would be the infamous “here comes the bride” lol…..

Post # 16
764 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I NEVER thought I’d use the wedding march but I am using Miranda Wong’s version and I know I will start bawling when I start walking down the aisle.

The topic ‘What songs are you playing for your wedding & ceremony?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors