(Closed) What style would you call this e-ring?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
1427 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999


Post # 4
2903 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

A vintage 3 stone twist ring?

Post # 5
1714 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

I’d say three stone vintage (but I could be wrong lol)

Post # 6
6355 posts
Bee Keeper

Vintage three stone swirl ring. It’s lovely!

Post # 7
4945 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Why y’all saying something from the 1970s is vintage?? That means I’m vintage! Oh hell!

Tongue Out

OP – not sure…three stone ring I suppose. I like it!

Post # 8
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Vintage 3 stone twist engagement ring is what I would call it.

Post # 10
494 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Its beautiful! I like how its different … As for the style, i guess 3 stine vintage like other PP have said.  Congrats!

Post # 12
4281 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: February 2009

I am pretty sure that is a bypass ring.

So you could call yours a vintage, 3-stone bypass.Wink

The topic ‘What style would you call this e-ring?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors