(Closed) What the heck are these things called and where can I get them?

posted 6 years ago in Shoes
Post # 3
65 posts
Worker bee

Maybe I’ve been living under a rock… but why would you want to display your shoes? Like, in the living room? On top of the fireplace mantle?

I say go for the gold and get those bad boys on a mirrored turntable.

Seriously, though, I don’t understand this.

Post # 4
1026 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

They are called shoe forms.  I think the link below is closest to what you are looking for, but everywhere that I’ve seen them, they are sold in bulk (usually 20 or more).  If you are looking for just one pair, I’d try asking retailers if you can buy one off of them.


Post # 7
3092 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@mrsbruff2b:  OMG if you have a big fancy elaborate closet where you can display your shoes I’m gonna die of jealousy..seriously!!

I have a dream where we’ll have a house with 1 extra bedroom that I can turn into a walk-in.  It’s a dream for now 🙂

Post # 10
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Just out of complete honest curiousity… WHERE are you displaying these bad boys? 🙂

Post # 11
2488 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@OEC:  I have a big long shelf above my closet that I “display ” all my heels on- 

Post # 13
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I put a pair on my xmas list>>LOL

can you keep them in the box until you find what you are lookig for 


The topic ‘What the heck are these things called and where can I get them?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors