Post # 1
So I want my hair half up, half down with curls. I’m wearing a typical veil.
What do I need to wear in my hair? Do I need a clip or something for the veil? I’m so confused when it comes to this stuff! [attachment=601014,78413]
Post # 3
1. how long is your hair?
2. is your veil gathered, dropped or mantilla?
3. how formal are the ceremony and the reception?
If you give me this info I might be able to give some suggestions that aren’t just personal preference but actually have something to do with what you need 🙂
Post # 4
Your veil should have a comb (or something) attached to get it in your hair. Your stylist should know how to put it in with your hair style. Anything else – clips, flowers, etc – is totally up to you.
I’m wearing a veil for the ceremony then a flower for the reception.
Post # 5
1. My hair is just past my shoulders. I’m not cutting it before the wedding so it will be a bit longer
2. My veil is gathered.. it has 3 layers, regular common length, and I won’t be putting it over my face.
3. Not very formal. Ceremony is in 1 room of a hotel (the room is also used for business meetings, etc…), and the reception is in their ballroom. It’s nothing fancy. About 120 guests… pretty low key.
I know the veil does have a comb on it for sure. I just wasn;’t sure if I still needed another clip or what. I thought about taking the veil off for the reception, but I’m worried taking it out, will really mess up my hair!
Post # 6
Your veil should have a comb to put in your hair to hold it in place.
Post # 7
If you tell your stylist you want to take it out, they will put it in so that it won’t mess up your hair when it does come out. That’s usually when other brides put other accessories in their hair.