- 4 years ago
- Wedding: October 2013
FI and I are getting married, just us 2 in Jamaica. Other than the officiant and witnesses provided by hotel, it will be just us. The wedding is at 11am. We will have photos after and there will be a cake. We had planned on booking a private dinner at sunset but what do we do for say…5-6 hours? Here are things we thought of but I don’t love any of them at the moment:
– After the wedding stuff, head back to room and change into swimsuits and spend rest of day relaxing.
– Have a celabrtory drink and then call parents (although they know we are going)
– Have a celabratory drink and lunch…in our wedding clothes
– Order room service lunch and enjoy each other for a little bit and relax. Change out of wedding clothes for dinner.
– Head back to room, change, go on cool excursion and then come back to hotel for romantic dinner and wedding night. (This is my favorite idea so far)
Any other brides out there doing something like this? Any ideas I may have not considered? I have this fear we will be sitting around doing nothing just mere min after we marry and for some reason this makes me really sad. Usually people are overcome with their guests and dancing, etc…but we aren’t having any of that. I’m ok with that part…I just don’t know what to do with ourselves. LOL.