- 8 years ago
- Wedding: August 2011
I can see both sides of this debate but I thought I’d share what I’m doing incase there was anything inspired you.
Make-up – we all agreed we prefer to do our oen so paying nothing for that
Hair – I’m paying for them to get thier hair done and a flower to put in their hair (self serving)
Nails – paying for a manacure the day before
– Earings and necklace for the wedding but totally reusable – self serving but reusable
– A charm bracelet and individual charms I picked for each of them – ??
– Lipgloss and a minature perfume – treat
– shoes and handbag for the wedding – self serving but reusable
– robes for the wedding morning and future use – self serving but reusable
– chocolates and a mini bottle of wine – treat
– fridge magnets with personal messages – keepsake
I’ve shopped around for bargins online so I’ve managed to get these for reasonable prices. I hope they like them!