(Closed) What to wear under Allure 8764, large bust!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1090 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Hate to break it to you, but you should have considered your bust size before agreeing on this dress. I’m a busty bride as well (34G) and I haven’t even considered looking at dresses that I’d have to go braless in. Is there an option for you to have the back raised a bit? Or for more fabric to be added to that area?

Post # 4
5011 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

@MrstobeM:  Buy British bras. Loads of strapless up to at least a GhG cup.

Post # 5
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

That’s why I nixed a similar David’s Bridal style- there was just no way my 30G’s were staying up in that puppy.

You need to talk to a seamstress ASAP.  They might be able to help you figure something out.

Post # 9
1813 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

@MrstobeM:  In Bravissimo, which @SpecialSundae: suggested is an attachment to your normal bra which makes it suitable for a lower back dress  – you’ll find them under bra accessories.  I bought this, and there is a little trick I found that made it more suitable to wear over a long period of time which was after putting the bra on and adjusting the back so it doesn’t show, use tit-tape to keep everything secure.

The topic ‘What to wear under Allure 8764, large bust!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors