(Closed) What type of branches are these?

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
1026 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Maybe some type of pussy willow, or a branch covered in a moss?  Its hard to tell from the image.  http://www.markandscott.com/ is the website for the florist that did that centerpiece.  Maybe give them a call?

Post # 4
3 posts

I have been a florist for 11 years and these happen to be my favorite branches to use.. (however they are a little stiff and most times fragile because they are dry) These branches just kind of sell them selves, and great for fall.  In the industry they are known as lichen covered branches (Lichen Branches) Check out your local special florist for their pricing, they should know what they are. Or if your daring and want to give it a wack on your own here is a link (just keep in mind, your local specialty florist most times than not has the best quality, quantity, and selection.) But However you aquire these branches I know it will make your wedding one to remember.  


You might also think about mixing branches. For instance “Bittersweet” and Lichen branches look very striking with fall leaves, grasses and pods mixed with beautiful fall flowers. Best of Luck, and Congratulations!

The topic ‘What type of branches are these?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors