(Closed) What type of bustle would look best on my dress?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
879 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I think a french under-bustle or an american over-bustle (esp since you have the veil piece) would both look nice!  Beautiful dress!  Vera Wang?

Edit: I think with the french bustle you can even do multiple under bustles! Kind of looks like steps? I think it would complement those ribbon pleats in the back 🙂 Hopefully someone chimes in with a photo!

Post # 5
1 posts
  • Wedding: January 2013

Hello! I know this post was from awhile ago but I have the same dress (ivory with blush sash).  Did you decide how to bustle it?  I was thinking French but wish that it came bustled the same way it was in the store I tried it on in!  I can’t remember exactly how it was done but similar to French. 

The topic ‘What type of bustle would look best on my dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors