(Closed) What type of bustle would you do on this dress? Show me your lace dress bustle!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What type of bustle would you do for this dress?
    Single-point over-bustle : (2 votes)
    13 %
    Three-point over-bustle : (3 votes)
    19 %
    One-point under-bustle : (0 votes)
    The French bustle : (8 votes)
    50 %
    Double/Triple French bustle : (3 votes)
    19 %
    Other (post suggestion) : (0 votes)
  • Post # 3
    3429 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

    @kateisstoned:  I’m going to have to google all those options! I had no idea there are so many! Hold the phone, I’ll be back:)


    Post # 6
    724 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

    My dress doesn’t have layers like yours but it’s all lace.  here is how mine will be bustled except it’ll be a double French (here it’s pinned to a single French)

    Post # 8
    11272 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2012

    i would suggest a french bustle.

    Post # 9
    853 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

    I echo PPs about the French bustle.  My lace dress also had a French bustle and it was incredibly secure and also preserved the fall of the top of the dress.

    Post # 10
    97 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: February 2014 - Vintage Villas

    my dress doesn’t have the ruffles/layers like yours but it is all over lace and the bustle is a three point overbustle… hope this helps!

    The topic ‘What type of bustle would you do on this dress? Show me your lace dress bustle!’ is closed to new replies.

    Find Amazing Vendors