(Closed) What type of cover would go with my dress?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
4824 posts
Honey bee

Whats the purpose of it? I mean is it just to keep you warm and to get from point A to point B or will you be taking pictures in it?

Post # 5
4824 posts
Honey bee

So you are wearing it during the ceremony?

That is pretty cold, so I would be more concerned about warmth than it covering or clashing with the crumb catcher.

How about a white hooded cape/cloak?

Post # 6
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

Have you thought of just doing a cardigan? i almost prefer them to boleros -i loved Mrs. Cardigans cardigan (haha)

maybe something like this? its simple so it wont take away from the dress but will still keep you warm

loving this fur one too 😉



The topic ‘What type of cover would go with my dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors