(Closed) What type of prong setting is this?

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
4574 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

It looks like my ring.  I should probably know if there is a specific name, but I actually don’t.  Sorry about that.

Post # 4
2704 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2007

I believe those are called “V tip” prongs 

Post # 5
4714 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 1998

Yup V prong

The topic ‘What type of prong setting is this?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors