(Closed) What type of ring am I wearing?

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
437 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Jacquelinesc84:  your stone is princess shaped (square) and you have the stones around that whixh is called a halo! 

So you would say I have a beautiful princess halo (because you do :))

Post # 3
15059 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Cluster with halo?

Post # 5
460 posts
Helper bee

Cluster airline halo?

Post # 6
1582 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

It’s a princess cut center stone — can’t quite tell if it is a cluster (four smaller princess diamonds set as one) with an airline princess halo of round brilliant stones with round side stones and a pave band.

Post # 8
700 posts
Busy bee

Princess cluster halo

Post # 9
6337 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

Princess quad in an airline halo with sidestones and pave band.

Post # 10
19 posts
  • Wedding: December 2012

As previous posters mentioned it’s a Princess Quad cluster (with 4 princess cut center stones) with an airline halo and round side stones all set on a pave band.

These quad cluster rings are quite popular in Australia – I live in the States but family lives in Australia, I was there for a month last november and saw them on display in jewelry stores all over. 

Post # 12
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

As others have said, princess cluster with a halo =)

Post # 13
1837 posts
Buzzing bee

I’d just call it a cluster. 


Post # 14
8977 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
Jacquelinesc84:  Quad is more accurate than cluster. Quad specifically means 4 smaller square stones set together to look like one larger square stone. Cluster just means a bunch of smaller stones clustered together. So it’s not wrong, it’s just not the MOST right. It’s very odd that someone who “knows jewelry” wouldn’t know what this style is called.

The topic ‘What type of ring am I wearing?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors