(Closed) What type of ring is this?

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
1143 posts
Bumble bee

It’s called a cluster ring. That’s when the put a bunch of fiamonds together to make it appear like a single, larger stone.

Post # 3
99 posts
Worker bee

It is a cluster ring with a twisted semi/half micropave band. 

Post # 4
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2020 - La Jolla, CA

I have a cluster and love it!

The topic ‘What type of ring is this?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors