(Closed) What type of ring is this?

posted 5 years ago in Engagement
Post # 2
14 posts
  • Wedding: May 2016

Big 😃

Post # 4
302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Round with halo…. I’d go with “custom” as a description ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Post # 6
3258 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

The closest thing I can think of is split shank floating halo, but that doesn’t account for the side diamonds or the fact that the halo doesn’t look completely round.

Post # 8
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2020


Post # 10
650 posts
Busy bee

You should try posting on pricescope as well. They can usually pinpoint stuff out by designer. 

Post # 11
1032 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

It looks like maybe the two bands on either side of the stone are one of those ring wraps? Does anyone know what I’m talking about? I think they’re called ring enhancers. If that’s the case, it makes me think that the center stone is it’s own seperate ring and it’s just a 4 pronged solitare. 

Post # 12
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

It’s definitely a floating halo with side-stones. Take that photo to a jeweler (not like Kay or Jared’s, an actual jeweler) and they can give you more details.

Post # 14
2527 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
pinkcorsage :  Hard to tell without seeing a closeup and the gallery but it is a modern day reproduction of an antique I think. If you like that type of ring, look at Art Deco, Edwardian, and maybe Art Nouveau styles. Fay Cullen has a nice selction of all. I am not well versed in the antique styles and can’t differentiate between them.

Post # 15
2722 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Gabriel and Co has some styles like this.  I think they call them “entwined”.

Edit – there’s also some in Simon G’s “passion” collection that look very similar.

The topic ‘What type of ring is this?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors