(Closed) What underwear does your man wear?

posted 10 years ago in Intimacy
  • poll: What underwear does he like (you can choose more than one)

    Briefs

    Boxers

    Commando

    Other (state which)

    Boxer briefs

  • Post # 17
    Member
    5147 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

    He wears boxers. He’s not picky on the brand, he is picky on the material and style. They must be cotton, not satin or silk. And they must have a button on the fly.

    Post # 18
    Member
    2054 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2011

    Fiance wears a combination of boxers and boxer briefs…he started wearing boxer briefs when we started dating because they are my favorite…and it turns out he prefers them over boxers anyways! But he still gets/has a good mix of both.

    Post # 19
    Member
    156 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

    View original reply
    @Ms.Teddy: Same here! I just love the way his cute little behind looks in boxer briefs, and he’s beginning to see how nice it can be to have support, but still not wear his old tighty whities. (no hate to the men who wear ’em, my guy just doesn’t like them)

    Post # 20
    Member
    13094 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2010

    Boxer briefs for my DH – and they’re my favorite thing to see him in too so it works out well for both of us!

    Post # 21
    Member
    1806 posts
    Buzzing bee

    Boxer briefs over here, too. But only grey ones?? I don’t know why because that color doesn’t do anything for his pasty legs but thats what he likes 🙂

    Post # 22
    Member
    1535 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

    Boxer briefs – He can’t stand tighty whities or loose boxers. Having a little extra support down there is actually healthier for a man so I’m glad he wears the boxer briefs, plus they look damn sexy on his butt! haha.

    Post # 23
    Member
    2394 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2010

    Boxers.  Or, uh, nothing.

    Post # 24
    Member
    4136 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

    boxer briefs…they’re my favorite for the same reason @ILikePink cited!

    Post # 25
    Member
    2319 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

    Boxers all the way!

    Post # 26
    Member
    923 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

    He’s probably boxer briefs 70% pf the time and boxers the other 30%.  I like him in the briefs – they make his butt look so cute!

    Post # 27
    Member
    3871 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

    My DH prefers woven boxers 90% of the time.  He does wear boxer briefs for certain situations.  I don’t think he likes knit boxer but he does wear them. (Knit as in made out of that stretchy material.) He says it’s too clingy. haha He likes his boxers loose.

    Like others have said boxer briefs are very cute because it shows off his butt!

    Post # 28
    Member
    5282 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2009

    Only Boxers, he said he likes them more then boxer briefs 🙂

    Post # 29
    Member
    16 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2010

    Boxers. Which I like the most. But sometimes they look like he forgot to put his ass on haha…

    Post # 30
    Member
    258 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2009

    He wears boxers mostly, But I like how he looks in boxer briefs(tight butt, outline of his goods!!!) so I have been buying boxer briefs lately. He hasn’t complained

    Post # 31
    Member
    93 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

    boxer briefs.. mmmm do they make his tooshie look good!! i loooove them.

    The topic ‘What underwear does your man wear?’ is closed to new replies.

    Find Amazing Vendors