Post # 62
Best – Having someone there to take out the dog when I can’t get home on time!
Worst – Watching the dishes pile up and then feeling like my mom, nagging about how I do the dishes every time and he should take more initiative.
Post # 63
@EmieBee4: Best: Having someone to share my bed with, talk to about my day, pretty much everything. We love living together.
The only bad thing I could think of was that I’m a very messy person and I feel bad because I know he’s used to it being neater.
Post # 64
My answers aren’t much of a help to you, but to put it simply:
Best thing about living together : EVERYTHING!
Worst part: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
we lived together for almost 5 years now and there is a moment every day where I realize how much I love living with him.
Have fun moving in together !! (:
Post # 65
- Snuggling every evening and morning
- Having someone to do the chores I dislike (washing the dishes, taking out the rubbish etc.)
- Constant company and someone to talk to
- Fighting over little things (putting the toilet seat down, not leaving makeup spread across the bathroom vanity)
- Having to deal with his friends in my space
Over all it was a pretty easy transition for us. We spent almost every night together when we lived separately, and then lived in a flatting situation with another couple for two months (which didn’t work out) before we got an apartment together. We live separately now (long distance till the end of the year; we’re in different countries) and I cannot wait to be able to snuggle him every evening and complain about the toilet seat being left up.