(Closed) What was the best thing that happened in your life in 2012?

posted 5 years ago in Holidays
Post # 3
4275 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Getting married and finally getting my associates degree.

Post # 4
5965 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2018

It sounds weird, but literally everything went wrong, fell apart and got set on fire.  I learned who I can count on, who I cannot live without, and that when the cards are down and we’re counting bets, I am one tough broad….it’s empowering to know that I can take what life dishes out and I’m moving into 2013 ever confident in my mantra, “All a girl needs is good manners and great hair!”

Post # 5
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Getting my masters degree, getting married, getting my dream job and adopting this cutie!!

Post # 6
5109 posts
Bee Keeper

Getting married for sure. And getting into the MA program so I can finally take the next step toward my career goals.

Post # 7
2107 posts
Buzzing bee

2012 was an amazing year for me!  We got married, bought a new house and a new car, and found out that we’re expecting our first child, due any day now (although apparently not in 2012!). 

Post # 8
11273 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

definitely marrying the love of my life.  i never gave up hope that my soul mate was out there.  so glad i found him.

Post # 9
7457 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

I met the love of my life and he proposed to me :)))

Post # 10
8424 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

Uhhh I’d def have to say getting married 10/11/12!!!

Post # 11
3766 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Texas A&M’s football season….

I got engaged in 2011, getting married in 2013. So football it is!

Post # 12
384 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Going to Munich and Milan with the love of my life and qualifying for a BSc. I guess getting married ought to be with them, but tbh Munich was much more exciting.

Post # 13
8472 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

In order, graduating with my master’s degree, getting married, being on a Caribbean island, and having my first apartment. 

Post # 14
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013 - Colonial Country Club, Ft. Myers, FL

The birth of my niece 🙂 Look at that little pudge face!

Post # 15
3771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

Got engaged!!!  Way back in March 🙂

Post # 16
2759 posts
Sugar bee

This year was the first that I have ever felt truly comfortable with my body. I’m in the process of losing weight and have a long way to go, but I started wearing dresses and skirts for the first time in over a decade and enjoyed taking pictures of myself. It was really nice to finally have confidence in myself.

The topic ‘What was the best thing that happened in your life in 2012?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors