- 6 years ago
- Wedding: April 2013
I am so jazzed! I took today off of work and got a bunch of wedding stuff figured out. What are your wedding goals/plans for the weekend?
– Figured out head table decor and ordered all the materials for it (lots and lots of votives and an 8 inch strip of dense flower petals, something like the below). Table will be white and then draping and petals will be eggplant/plum. Or I could flip flop it and do dark linen & white petals, that does look sort of nice, but all our guest tables have dark linens so I thought this would be a good flip.
– Ordered a few remaining items I needed for centerpieces.
– Got the rest of the supplies to complete our silk flowers.
– Received my wedding jewelry and tried it all on (love it, got it from Wedding Factory Direct).
– Most excitingly, found the pop-out streamers I’ve been drooling over at Michael’s, which is awesome because I can use 40% off coupons to buy them. Fiance and I are traveling 4 hours away this weekend and I have all the Michael’s between here and there mapped out to stop at and get all the streamers we need. What would have cost us $220 (and I was debating if it was worth it) will now cost us about $140 or less.
And this weekend, we are traveling to my colleague’s house 4 hours away, who is also the person doing our ceremony. She actually has never met Fiance and wants to get to know him, so she is having a fun party this weekend and we are going and staying over.
Plus, this week, even more got done – received the gift I ordered for the officiant, made the card box, ordered my crinoline, ordered Bridesmaids gifts (including robes to get ready in), ordered Rehearsal Dinner invites…
I am loving it! All the crafty stuff is right up my alley.
What are YOU doing this weekend?