Post # 1
So, I have 7 days until the wedding. It seems like, well, like everything that can be done is done. We have a full day on Friday (BM luncheon, mani/pedis, rehearsal, and r.d.), but besides that it seems like everything is pretty much done. All my DIY projects are done and packed, my vendors are confirmed, everything is planned. I thought the week before the wedding would be ridiculously busy! So, May 16 brides, what do you have left? Newlyweds- was the week before your wedding packed?
Post # 3
I think you should nap! Relax, watch TV, hang out with your Fiance if you can. Just enjoy some down time! Have fun!!
Post # 4
The week before my wedding wasn’t totally "packed" but I got a lot of little "odds and ends" done.
– Bought and wrapped bridal party gifts/parent gifts
– Wrote thoughtful cards to my parents and husband-to-be
– Finished programs
– Got dress and veil pressed/steamed
– Put together "emergency kit" for the day of
– Bought some wedding night lingerie
– Manis/Pedis/Waxing/Makeup trial/Skin care
– Lunches with out of town guests/wedding party/grandma
– Cleaned and replated rings
– Finalized seating chart with late RSVP’s
🙂 This was what I did the week before – believe me, you’ll think of stuff to do. But, remember to enjoy it!
Post # 5
I can’t even remember all that I had to do, but all I know is I was CRAZY busy the whole week. Shoot, the night of my wedding I didn’t even go to bed until after 3am because I was finishing last minute stuff. Congrats on your almost wedding and for finishing everything so early. I think you should totally just nap all week and relax!
Post # 6
Congrats and I hope I’m as organized come late August.