(Closed) What would you buy with a $700 gift card from holt renfrew?

posted 4 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 2
418 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

oh gosh. i think id go crazy for a little while. either buy something nice and expensive or a bunch of lower priced things. 

Post # 3
4697 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

$700 wont get you a coat or a high end designer bag like Balenciaga or Prada but.. You can definitely find a ton of things to buy!

They have great body products/ makeup, jewlery in all price ranges.. Great accessories (their store branded cashmere hats and mitts are my fav), and tons of sunglasses. Also, more affordable designers like Longchamp, Kate Spade, and Michael Kors if you’re looking for a purse in particular.

I would go to the one on Bloor St. (if you’re in Toronto) the staff is really nice and its huge.

Post # 5
4175 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Boots.

Boots.

Oh, and probably some boots.

Post # 6
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Shoes. Without a friggin doubt, SHOES.

Post # 8
2870 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

La Prairie foundation and shoes!

Post # 9
4697 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
mrsfiddlesticks:  TBH.. I could probably spend the entire $700 at La Prarie! I don’t have any of their lotions or potions but for their price point, they have to be miracle products and my pockets aren’t deep enough to take a chance.

Post # 10
2870 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
KC-2722:  I’m dying to try their stuff, but sigh it’s not possible currently. Maybe when I get older and retire I can then. Surely my skin would love me for it 🙂

Post # 11
2669 posts
Sugar bee

I’m a die hard CL fan so I’d head over to the boutique at Yorkdale and put that towards a pair of Loubies.

I also collect Alexander Mcqueen scarves so I’d probably get a scarf and maybe a SLG from Gucci.

If you go during a special event, you can get a coat.  I bought one of my Burberry down coats for around $700 down from $1100.

The topic ‘What would you buy with a $700 gift card from holt renfrew?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors