(Closed) What would you call this type of frosting?

posted 10 years ago in Food
Post # 18
2965 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

My baker does normal buttercream and smoothed buttercream, which looks more like fondant. So I would say the pictures you posted look like a normal, or unsmoothed, buttercream.

Post # 19
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I agree- it looks like buttercream vs. the super-smooth fondant.  Personally, I’m a fan of the buttercream look. 

The topic ‘What would you call this type of frosting?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors