(Closed) What would you call this type of setting?

posted 8 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
1505 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I don’t know. I would probably call it a classic solitar 6 prong setting? 

Post # 7
3683 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’d call it a tall six prong solitaire, though that’s probably not the technical term.

Post # 8
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I would just call it a solitaire. 

Because thats what it is.

Post # 9
4134 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

It’s a classic solitaire; cathedral solitaires look like this: 

Post # 12
1260 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2002

I would call it a solitaire with a high setting.  

Post # 13
267 posts
Helper bee

A very pretty classic 6 prong solitaire!

Post # 15
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@oxstardust421xo:  I would echo a previous poster and say it’s a Tiffany style setting. Also, I can’t see the other angles, but it looks like it could be a knife-edge setting, also.

The topic ‘What would you call this type of setting?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors