(Closed) What would you do?

posted 8 years ago in Emotional
Post # 20
1488 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Like, your next post should be about how you told him. please, before he has a chance to have sex with her one more time!

Post # 21
1623 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’m also one to normally stay out of others’ relationships, but what she is doing is just wrong on so many levels.  I cannot believe people can be so deceitful with someone they supposedly care so much about.  I would have Fiance tell his brother, and if he bro wants more information then he can come to you and ask.

Post # 22
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

You or your fiance have to tell you fbil. That’s awful of her to do that.

Post # 24
4272 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Your Fiance needs to tell him. His words will have more weight then yours.

Post # 25
11266 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

@ChocolateLime:  your fi needs to tell his brother asap.  this would be a terrible scenerio for everyone involved.  (even though the stupid girl friend doesn’t recognise it)

Post # 26
586 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Glad to hear you will be telling him.

She sounds like she isn’t with completely it or something to say stuff like that. I never understood why girls would pull the “I ‘forgot’ my pills” move just to get a baby. No one should be given false information on something that can cause such a big life change. She makes me angry…

Post # 27
585 posts
Busy bee

He ABSOLUTELY deserves to know. No one should EVER be forced into parenthood. That’s not fair to the person, and sure as hell not fair to the child. It is totally dishonest. No, it’s not really your business…but…it’s not like she’s being super discreet, and In My Humble Opinion your FBIL’s rights trump her privacy in this situation. She’s being insanely selfish and he shouldn’t suffer because of it. Tell him!!

Post # 28
195 posts
Blushing bee

ANNNNNNDDDDDD This is a perfect example of why there needs to be male birth control similar to the female version of the pill.

That is not fair to the brother, and I honestly think down right evil of her.  I think your Fiance should talk to him. 

Post # 30
3580 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@LibraryBlondie:  I’d say lost and insecure…and possibly mentally ‘off’.

OP, I have a cousin that did stuff like this when she was younger.  She would always say she was pregnant when she wasn’t.  And we always knew she wasn’t. It was a weird fascination with motherhood, which she finally got to experience when she fostered a family of 4 and finally adopted them.  I dunno, I guess she REALLY needed the attention at the time but it was tres bizarre.  And once she fostered the kids, she never faked a pregnancy again. 

The topic ‘What would you do?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors