(Closed) What would you do?

posted 5 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
46334 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@vivalavida:  I would tell the bartender or waitperson responsible for that table what I observed. I would tell them to retain that drink for testing.  I would also follow the woman to the washroom and tell her what I observed. No sane person would let that situation play out without intervening.

Post # 4
2759 posts
Sugar bee

Of course. I’d alert the bartender/management.

Post # 5
3170 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Yes, I would follow her to the bathroom and tell her.

Post # 6
13099 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

@julies1949:  Agreed.  Who on earth would sit back and do nothing??

Post # 7
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Yes, I think I would tell the bartender, AND her. I might even walk over and take the drink myself fand dump it out, so they know I saw them and disapprove!

Post # 8
4755 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Yes, I would tell someone not sure whom depends on what is happening.

Post # 9
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Id go over, remove the drink and take it to the bar staff/management. Whilst that drink is out on the table theres still a small chance of it being drunk, and also, staff/police would be able to test the drink later on, instead of the men being able to dispose of it.

And if they said anything, I would have no problem laying into them. But then Im kinda forward like that.Wink

Post # 10
2179 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’d tell the bartender, and in the process, might possibly spill the drink “accidentally” all over the gentleman.  I’d also wait until the female returned and let her know what happened.

Post # 12
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’d tell the woman, and I’d call the police.

Of course, it’s easy for us to say what we think we would do, or what the right thing to do is, but I do find that when confronted with actual situations it’s harder to react than you might think. But in this situation I really do think I’d do something.

Post # 14
8472 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m all about minding my own business, but knowing me, I’d wait for her to come back and sit down. I’d go over & be like ,” you know, while you were gone, this gentleman put something in your drink. Just thought you’d like to know.”

Post # 15
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’m going to turn this one around. If you were the woman who went to the bathroom, whose drink was drugged, what would you want others to do?

I’m just really shocked that no one else would call the police. If someone was trying to rape me, I’d want the police involved.

Post # 16
4150 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’d grab the drink, give the man a piece of my mind, give the drink to a manager and ask them to call the police AND go find the woman in the bathroom.  But I can be forward like that…and it embarasses the hell out of my husband 😉

The topic ‘What would you do?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors