(Closed) What would you do?

posted 5 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 2
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
futuremrsmartin15:  Did you already expressly ask your friend to be MOH? 

One solution is to have 2 Maid/Matron of Honor – especially easy if one is a Matron of Honor and the other is a Maid of Honor.

Or, have no Maid/Matron of Honor and have all Bridesmaid or Best Man. Still a bit sticky if you already asked your friend to be Maid/Matron of Honor. It’s hard to retract something like that without being hurtful.

Post # 3
3185 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

View original reply
futuremrsmartin15:  Make the sister you want to be Maid/Matron of Honor and have the others be bms. I don’t think she would be upset. I mean it’s your sister how can she be mad about that. I have one sister and one really close best friend. I will have them both be my Maid/Matron of Honor. Although I am having 5 bridesmaids or i think I will. Planning is fun isnt it? (a small bit of sarcasm) ugh. It can be difficult.

Post # 4
3585 posts
Sugar bee

You already asked your friend to be the Maid/Matron of Honor which kind of sucks if you would tell her never mine just be a Bridesmaid or Best Man. Is your friend very understanding?  Or do you think ahe would be mad?

Post # 6
393 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Your best fried should and will understand if you retrun her to bridesmaid status. My friend had both of her sisters as her MOHs, so go for it! No one cares about adhearing to tradition that tightly anymore anyways, and it is a sweet gesture. 

Post # 7
7471 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

Is your Sister A a twelve-year-old that’s going to get all pouty because someone else got a better title than she did?

The topic ‘What would you do?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors