(Closed) What would you do..

posted 3 years ago in Relationships
Post # 2
3572 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Go on the date! Technically, you should go on two or three dates. And if it doesn’t seem to be going well after that, then move on.

Post # 3
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Doesn’t hurt to go on a date or two with him to see if you like him enough.

Post # 4
7802 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

What do you have to lose? Get together with him a few times and find out if there is mutual attraction.

Post # 5
4203 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Canada

View original reply
QueenBee32 :  Couldnt hurt! If nothing else, its a date with someone you know so its not quite as intimidating as a date with a total stranger. It would be a good way to “get your feet wet” in the dating scene!

Post # 6
137 posts
Blushing bee

10/10 Give it a go!! You will be surprised how someones inner beauty makes them beautiful on the outside once you get to know them! Good Luck!!

Post # 7
1648 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
QueenBee32 :  Has this past guy asked you on a date after finding out you’re now single? I wouldn’t reach out to him to go on a date. I’d let him know your single and let him ask you. To me, if you were to ask him on a date, it kind of comes off as he’s runner up. The only reason I say this is because my friend just did this. A guy from school was really into her, she decided to date another guy, thinking they’d get married. They didn’t and broke up. She actively pursued the previous guy from school because she hated being single and didn’t like dating. She also wasn’t totally attracted to this guy, but wanted to give it a shot. She mistakenly assumed he would still be totally into her and would just pounce at an opportunity to be with her. They hung out 4 times before he called it off because it was obvious she was just using him to fill the void of being alone.

Post # 8
6240 posts
Bee Keeper

I think it’s too tempting not to go. BUT be aware that this guy may appeal purely cos he’s ‘on a plate’ and you had an emotionally unavailable partner before. Basically proceed with caution. Make sure it’s HIM you really like not just his keenness for marriage which was missing in your life before. 

The topic ‘What would you do..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors