(Closed) What would you do?

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 2
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Drink til it’s pink!  You don’t share a blood supply with the baby until later anyway, so there is no damage that you can do at this point. 

Post # 3
1800 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I’m a drink till its pink girl too but I don’t get drunk. A few glasses of wine spread out over the night is enough.

Post # 4
346 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

mo711:  drink away! I was so convinced I wasn’t pregnant that 2 days before AF I downed a bottle and a half of wine and was drunk in my living room watching chopped with my sober husband.  Lol. 2 days later found out I actually was pregnant. 26 weeks now with a perfectly healthy baby boy!!

Post # 5
374 posts
Helper bee

mo711:  Drink till its pink. I actually tried to avoid it. I was almost sure I was not pregnant, had a drink and two days later I took a test. To my surprise, I was pregnant. 

Post # 6
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Yep! Go ahead and drink, and DONT WORRY! We have the luxury of knowing within two weeks if we are pregnant and that’s just so early. You don’t even share any blood with the baby at that point so really, go have fun

Post # 8
9094 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012

I drank til I got pregnant. When I found out I was pregnant, I had a beer in my hand.

The topic ‘What would you do?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors