Post # 1
1.My hair would have been much BIGGER!
2.I would have went to bed earlier the night before! (3AM the night before, oops!)
3.I would have scheduled the bus transportation for the guests differently.
4.I would have taken off my veil immediatley after the ceremony.
5.I would have done more push ups for my arms!;-)
What would you do different if you could do it all over again?
Post # 3
- i would have danced more (i spent a lot of time socializing)
- i would have taken more wedding party pics ( i was so excited to get into the reception)
- i would have scheduled my hair and makeup appointments for earlier in the day (i felt rushed after makeup to get to the church)
- i would have spent more time with family and friends (though i think that was unavoidable)
- i would have left for my honeymoon a day later or later that day instead of 7 in the morning
im going to second the push ups haha
i left my veil on for our introduction and first dance as well as cake cutting but took it off right after – i liked having it on – why would you change to take it off right after? just curious
Post # 4
@tdizzle: oh i just noticed we have the same wedding date! best day ever!
Post # 5
These are the only two that keep making me kick myself
1) I would have had the guys take pics with me and the girls with Hubby
2) I would have gotten good pics of our sweetheart table.
Post # 6
1) I would have marked the more important photos on my list of desired photos — like me with the Groomsmen and my Darling Husband with the BMs. Oh, and a pro photo of the reception tables.
2) We skipped our sunset photo shoot to visit with our guests. I don’t regret visiting, but I wish we had had more time so that we could have had some awesome sunset photos.
3) I would have prepared our speech before the cake-cutting a little more. =)
Post # 7
1) I would have made sure to have someone there to watch out for the one visitor we didn’t want coming, who ended up coming, so she wouldn’t have been let in!
2) I would have had my corset lace up better- Bridesmaid or Best Man tried, but it was too tight at the top and too loose at the bottom >.>
3) I would have been ready earlier, LOL. And not forgotten the Bridesmaid or Best Man jewelry!
4) Gotten more ‘fun’ pictures, and a picture with all the BMs shoes.
5) I don’t know if I actually want to change this, but I wish I could have something fun and quirky to set our wedding apart… we’re quirky people and our wedding was great and lovely, but the quirkiness wasn’t there. Like maybe getting married at the anime convention where he proposed? 🙂
Post # 8
I would have gotten videography
I would have worn my hair down or half up
I would have taken it upon myself to do all of the decorating the day of
I would have budgeted more for photography
Post # 9
@PitBulLover: May I ask why you would have worn your hair down? I’m thinking of wearing mine fully up, so I’m just curious.
Post # 10
@.twist.: I just think I look a lot better and more like myself with my hair down. I wore it up because it was hot and because my hair wasnt that long, but if I could go back I would have worn it down which is what I had always envisioned for myself on my wedding day
Post # 11
@PitBulLover: Thanks! I think your hair looks beautiful. I also wear my hair down most of the time, I’ll make sure to try both to see which ones feels best!
Post # 12
Funny that we are all talking about our hair. Sometimes I think I should have wore mine up! The grass is always greener on the other side, right? lol
Post # 13
@totheislands- Feb 12!! whoohoo! 🙂 I wore a birdcage veil, and I look at the pictures later in the evening when I took it off and I like them better. That’s my only reason! Silly, I know.
Post # 14
- Wedding: June 2010 - Ceremony - First United Methodist Church; Reception - My parents' house!
1. something more to protect my hair from the ga heat/humidity attack.
2. had my dress made by a seamstress and skipped all of the name-brand hoopla. and would have saved a boatload of money.
3. gone into the smilebooth more
Post # 15
@Moffy: Just wondering…What kind of speech takes place before a cake cutting?
Post # 16
I just thought of another one. I would have done my nails differently too!