(Closed) What would you do with this?

posted 7 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
1559 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Well, first of all, I wouldn’t buy them. I would DIY them. You’ll save a bunch of money that way. 

Get plastic horse figurines and chalk board spray paint. You can find the chalkboard spray paint in the spray paint section at a hardware store or places like Walmart. 

I think it could be cute to have them in front of your place settings and have one say “Mr.” and one say “Mrs”. 


Post # 6
646 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Are you having a buffet? If so, you could use them as the labels for the food… Can you incorporate them into your centerpieces? Could you have them on the table by the guest book or by the card box?


The topic ‘What would you do with this?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors