- 5 years ago
- Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY
Bees I need some advice on what to charge someone for putting together a DVD of photos; a “photshow”. This is NOT filming anything, just using Windown Live Movie Maker to make a DVD of photos of this guy’s entire life for his 50th birthday…
Here’s the details:
- scan at least 200 photos in, in chronological order
- basic edit every photo, cropping, exposure etc
- caption as many as I can, title sections as appropriate
- burn 2-3 copies of the DVD
- purchase and sync music to the show
- add animation
- back-up to a jump drive (customer purchased)
- short notice- must have it done in 5 days
- it’ll be about 8-10 hours of work minimum
- I am not a professional. The photos will look clear ad nice and have some nice effects but nothing too crazy
What do I charge them?! It’s a LOT of work on short notice but I do like doing it. What’s appropriate?
$75? $100? $150?