(Closed) Whatever happened to KLP2010?

posted 7 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 3
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Not sure, but you could check outside the abortion clinic (maybe that last post got to be too much)

Post # 6
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@snowflake119: Wow…

I haven’t seen her on here either.

Post # 11
2819 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@snowflake119: LOL. Word.

@jedeve: I thought she was one of the members who got banned ’cause they were on the snark boards? I could be mixing her up with someone else, though.

ETA: Under her profile picture it no longer says “member” – I believe this means her account was deleted, so either she requested a mod do it, or was banned.

ETA 2: Apparently no one’s account says “member” under the profile pic anymore. Sorry everyone.

Post # 12
2819 posts
Sugar bee

@teaadntoast: Classier than picketing clinics/PP and saying you’re “just praying”.

Post # 13
6009 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

@Jenniphyr:  I don’t think she was snark board member.

Post # 14
6351 posts
Bee Keeper

I for one have no problem with people praying outside a clinic. One of these people saved my daughter’s life. I have no qualms admitting if that woman was not there that day I most likely would have had an abortion and given up  what turned out to be the most amazing thing that ever happened to me.

I have no problems with women getting abortions when they feel they need it. 

But I am kind to every bee on here. 

Post # 15
2819 posts
Sugar bee

@Mrs. Spring: Like I said, I could be mixing her up. I confuse a lot of the people on the boards with numbers/dates in their names. It took me literally forever to figure out that they were often monograms & wedding dates! : D I think her account has been deleted, though. It doesn’t say “member” under her pic anymore.

Post # 16
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Her account is still active, it hasn’t been deactivated and she wasn’t a member of the other board.  It doesn’t say member under the picture on the profile for anyone.

The topic ‘Whatever happened to KLP2010?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors