(Closed) Whatever happened to KLP2010?

posted 10 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 17
2191 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@SoontobeMrsA: LIKE!

If it doesn’t say “Member” anymore anywhere that she posted she would no longer be a member.

Post # 18
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Yes ladies…let’s be nice.  No point to keep a thread going just to talk about another bee.

Post # 19
5789 posts
Bee Keeper

She’s still a member. Where are you looking?

Post # 20
2819 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

View original reply
@SoontobeMrsA: I’m just gonna reply once and then (hopefully) I can stop before this turns into a threadjack, but I just want to say that while I’m glad it ended in a positive experience for you, a lot of people who say they’re “just praying” are making an already difficult experience so much more so just by BEING there, nevermind being seen participating in an activity (praying) that is so associated with the anti-choice attitude. So while I agree there’s a difference between someone holding up a huge sign of a (fake) “aborted bay-beee!” & hurling threats and accusations at women entering clinics/PPs, as opposed to someone standing off to the side with a Bible in hand praying, I believe that it’s still distressing and abbhorent.

Tangent done. Sorry to any other Bees — I will now control myself. : D

Post # 21
2819 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

View original reply
@ItWasntMe: Sorry. I thought I remembered from all the snark board drama that it was supposed to say “member” under one’s profile pic — guess I was wrong, though. I re-edited my comment.

Post # 22
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I don’t see why anyone thinks I am snarking, I gave the matter some consideration and this was a serious possible answer to where she might be at the moment. But she might also be at the grocery store, in church or photographing a wedding, which are other places I feel fairly sure she goes.

Post # 23
3041 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I remember reading she was considering leaving WB when the she demanded proof of the “snarky board”/ Bees getting banned.

Or sometimes Bees take a break from WB after they get married & have done recaps, etc.

Post # 24
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@SoontobeMrsA: LIKE! Some people LOVE to instigate here lately and treat other bees with little respect. I wish Mr.Bee were still around.

Post # 25
2191 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@lilmiss26: ” I wish Mr.Bee were still around

I thought that the other day….

Post # 26
6350 posts
Bee Keeper

I miss Mr. Bee, too 🙁 Remember how we used to type his name and he’d come running?

I just see no point in not being nice to someone. 

Post # 27
1488 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@SoontobeMrsA: I don’t really have anything to add to the OP…but I can’t ever find you in a thread now. You changed your avatar and I’m still looking for the other one. haha, this is proabably the fifth or sixth thread I’ve opened today looking for you…

Post # 28
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

It’s going on a lot here lately with certain posters that like to put in their 2 cents and then they mob attack others. I really don’t get why/how the site I love so much has turned into this. It makes me sad.

Post # 29
2373 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2008

Where did Mr. Bee go?

I think KLP is taking a break after the abortion post. I take breaks too every now and again.

The topic ‘Whatever happened to KLP2010?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors