(Closed) What’s a $28,500 dress look like on a real bride?

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
5495 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

So. Ugly! lol. You couldn’t pay me to wear that!

Post # 63
1209 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Oh my! To each their own.

@Tulip, LOL!

Post # 64
4122 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Gosh, I hope she’s not on the Bee…. 

Post # 66
7772 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

She looks like a ugly wedding CAKE, not the bride.

The sad think is, if you go to the website of the designer the dresses hanging in the store look nothing like that. Although, I though Tracey Edmonds’ dress was ugly too.

Post # 67
2475 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I wanna know who told her this was OKAY?!?!  Definitely NOT OKAY.  *2 thumbs way down*  Yell

Post # 68
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I think she overpaid!

Post # 69
888 posts
Busy bee

i want wayne newton to come to my wedding!!  i’m getting married in vegas and he lives there – dont you bees think he should come??  hahaha

it’s not my favorite dress but i bet she’d think my dress was super boring. and she looks so happy. 

Post # 70
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

That is so ugly! And it cost more than my wedding budget eewwww

Post # 71
1230 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

That is awesome that Wayne Newton was at her wedding! However, that dress is not my favorite. Like others have said, she has way too much going on with the dress. The different parts are good, just not together. But, doesn’t really matter as long as she loved the dress (and from the pictures, it looked like she did).

Post # 72
1074 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

Wow, this is the worst post I’ve ever seen on the Bee.   Like KLP, I REALLY REALLY hope she’s not floating around or doesn’t get wind of this post. Despite the price or style of her dress, she’s a real bride just like all of us. I would be devastated to come across a post like this about me.

Post # 73
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

@JeniRae – that’s true.  Feel sort of bad but when I saw this, the first thing that popped into my head was that it looks like a cupcake made by Gaudi – there’s just too much goin’ on there.

Post # 74
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I guess I am in the minority here but I kind of like it…. if the skirt had a few less pick ups and wasn’t so poofy in the back.

Post # 75
577 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I wonder if she’ll be able to sell it?

Post # 76
2395 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@ JeniRae: I agree.  It’s one thing to make fun of a dress when it’s just a model that’s wearing it or a mannequin, but it could be potentially hurtful if this real girl saw some of these comments.

I’d be curious what people would say if this dress was posted in a thread that said “What do you think of my dress?” Without knowing the price or anything.  Just a thought!

The topic ‘What’s a $28,500 dress look like on a real bride?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors