(Closed) What’s everyone doing? 1/24/10

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
1940 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I just finished putting together my STDs!  I just have to line the envelopes now.

Post # 4
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I’m watching Spongebob Squarepants and lazying around with one of the kitties while fiance takes the other kitty to the vet. Poor kitty has been wheezing a lot lately 🙁  Hopefully the vet will give him something to make the wheezing go away.

Post # 5
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

watching 13 going on 30… still in my p.j.s 🙂

lazy sunday.

Post # 6
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I just dropped Teddy off at the airport…he is going on a business trip for 2 weeks! and its his birthday today…I surprised him with a laptop bag for his trip and I think he really liked it! I miss him already…

Post # 7
7082 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2009

I’m sick!!! I can’t breathe through my nose, and I just woke up after working all night last night.  Sweet Mr. DG is cleaning the house… He’s the best!  And I’m concentrating on breathing…

Post # 9
2404 posts
Buzzing bee

@arancia- oh my gosh thats awful!!!!! hope she will be ok!!!

Post # 10
299 posts
Helper bee

Just got back from a loooong lunch with my two best girlfriends.. I love them so, we’ve been friends since elementary school.  It was so nice to chat and just catch up, we need to do this more often.  Now it’s time for laundry, ick.

Post # 12
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Im hanging out with my brother and he just told me a story and i wasnt paying any attention because I was on WB. He got mad and told me I really need to get my ADD in check.

Post # 13
999 posts
Busy bee

wishing i wasn’t sick anymore. i been coughing my lungs out. the tessalon perles they gave me doesn’t seem to be working. and i just want to sleep but as soon as my head hits the pillow, my eyes won’t close.

Post # 14
1775 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

made pumpkin dip (recipe couresy of another bee) and eating it while watching the playoffs.

Post # 15
133 posts
Blushing bee

My mom and I watched Alice in Wonderland and just have been generally eating all day. 🙂

The topic ‘What’s everyone doing? 1/24/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors