Post # 17
Fiance is away for work for the next month… so just simple spaghetti tonight for me!
Post # 18
Looks like asparagus is popular tonight. I LOVE it!
Post # 19
this food is soundign so yummy!!!!!!!
we are having a beef roast, fresh green beans, mash potatoes and baked macoroni!!!!!! and my Fiance cooked it all!!!!
excuse me while i go stuff my face
Post # 20
I made homemade teriyaki sauce, so we had teriyaki chicken that Fiance grilled, fried rice with peas and mushrooms and california rolls. YUM!
Post # 21
@MrsStrawberry24: baked macaroni- yumm!
earlier today I was pretty proud of getting rid of freezer randoms with a from-scratch pot pie, so tonight we went easy with a baked pan of assorted pasta shapes,alfredo sauce, and cubes of fake crab. It was super duper good for being so simple! I think most pasta tastes better after baking vs just tossing it together and eating
Post # 22
We had some london broil in the tastest marinade ever, cooked on the grilled, with potatoes and carrots! Yum!
Post # 23
@Rouquine: I’m flattered, haha!
- Take a big squeeze of spicy sweet brown mustard, a big squeeze of dijon mustard, a big squeeze of honey, a big squeeze of minced garlic (~1 tbsp/2 cloves), a big squeeze lime juice (again ~1 tbsp, everything we own is in a squeeze bottle apparently) and enough evoo to thin it out (~1 tbsp.) This is an exact science 😉 Just throw together whatever is in your fridge, honest.
- Take a big drink of the orange margarita you made before you got started.
- Trim up a your chicken, we use breasts, take your agressions out on them a little with a meat mallet or a mug (…whatever works), throw them on the grill and spoon some of the sauce on top, flip, repeat the sauce and throw the pepper jack on. Grab a good roll and spread with a little mayo because mayo makes everything better, this is subject to opinion acording to Mr. KO.
- Take another drink.
- Add as much avocado as you can handle, the more the better.
- Eat every last bite, and finish the margarita.
- Make another margarita…
Post # 24
Cheeseburgers with fresh corn on the cob from the farm down the street. I should add I eat at least one cheeseburger (with dairy free cheese cuz i’m lame) a day.
Post # 25
@hellomrsko: Ah! I can’t wait to try this out. Thanks so much!
Post # 26
Darling Husband is making chicken parm right now.