(Closed) whats included in ur $1500 photo package?

posted 8 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m at $1250 so close enough I guess:

One photographer for 6 hours

cd of all digital pictures, including retouched

that’s pretty much it.

Post # 5
1398 posts
Bumble bee

@MamaHusky3: I got our photographer for half price because their usual package comes with two photographers and and E session. I told them we can’t do an E session because we won’t be around, and that I could do with one amazing photographer. If you ask for a no frills package, like just the disc, they may be willing to lower the price for you. I’m no good at negotiating, but as they say, you just have to ask!

Post # 6
758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

my package is $1100 and I get 2 photographers, 8 hours, unlimited locations, all images on a cd, full editing/touch up. My photographer is the cheapest I found for the quality that I HAD to have. She is just starting out but is amazing. I think she has raised her prices since I booked her.

Post # 7
3671 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

My package is $1175.  It includes six hours of coverage, a cd with all the images and rights, and an engagement session.

Post # 8
4582 posts
Honey bee

Our photographer doesn’t go by time as much as how many photos you get in your package. He’ll be with us most of the day and he usually takes way more than what the package includes.

For $1550, we get 350+ photos, 12×12 album with 75 photos included, one 11×14 enlargement, a DVD of all images and an engagement session.

Post # 9
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I am torn between 2. One is $1600 and includes the 2 hour travel/gas fee, all day coverage, and a CD of all images edited and in high and low resolution. 

The other one is $1695, but has 2 photographers, no travel fee, 8 hours of coverage, and the same disc.

Post # 10
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

i get unlimited amout of hours that day and i will get all my prints edited and put on a cd with copy right release…Magek Photography in houston 🙂 i think i found a good deal?

Post # 11
7431 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

Ours was $1600 and we got all day, unlimited locations, e session, all pics on a cd retouched, and the rights to the pics, plus 2 shooters. We really got a great, great deal

Post # 12
7431 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

@DRaeH2W: I would go with the second option

Post # 13
3068 posts
Sugar bee

$1169

Engagement session

Unlimited hours

Unlimited locations

2 photographers

Unlimited images

All edited and on a cd

Post # 14
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Mine was $1450.00 and I got this from Jason Burns Photography

• 6 Hours with One Photographer
  • Digital Negatives on a Series of DVD s
  • Online Proofing and Slide Show
  • 1 – 12 x 12 Hinged Press Printed Book
  • Free Retouching on Images

PRINTS:

• 5 – 8 x 10s
  • 5 – 5 x 7s
  • 1 – 11x14s

Post # 15
3364 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

We are getting 8hrs coverage, 2 photographers (hubby+wife team) and a 1hr engagement session, with all rights toedited  pictures! And they can guarantee great minimums!  

We decided we could make albums at a later time! 🙂

**I feel very blessed with our offer! We too were a couple that asked for a more customized package, I think they are a lot more flexible if you are willing to talk with them! Nicely of course 🙂 

Post # 16
301 posts
Helper bee

I agree that you just have to ask!  I sent a few photographers who had packages a list of what we wanted and most were willing to customize a package to what we wanted and take out all the extras.  Give it a shot!

The topic ‘whats included in ur $1500 photo package?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors